Marketing = Research + Strategy
Marketing is not digital or traditional. It is not advertising. It’s success is not measured by “going viral” online. I believe that Marketing = Research + Strategy. Here’s why.
Marketing requires critical thinking.
- Who is/are our target audience(s)?
- Which markets are best for our products/services?
- What are our competitors doing?
- How can we bring something new or different to the market?
- What opportunities and threats do we see on the horizon?
I am Kristen Colwell, marketing strategy explorer, and I endorse this message.